“SeeYourName.com” has formulated an Internet Cloud-Marketing strategy
for SYN Advertising-Platform Infrastructure.
SeeYourName.com - OS / Landing Pages
– Pre-Built Websites - SEO / Optimized -
SeeYourName.com - SEO / SEM / Platform
- Business Strategy –
This Plan will;
Transform business marketing and advertising by using Cloud-Computing Web-2.0 SYN.
Adapt current Internet-Trends, Social-Media, and Emerging Internet-Connectivity Technologies as they impact business profitability and competitiveness.
Adapt technology enablement to promote new opportunities for innovation and target improvements of (OS) organic-search (OS) operating system.
Re-Develop methodologies and frameworks used to support the “Cloud” strategic planned process and (SEM) search-engine-marketing.
Quickly adapt functions and capabilities of new and emerging technologies for Website-Search with (SEO) search-engine-optimization.
Integrate a high-level of technical-connectivity spanning Multipledomains, websites and landing pages. ((These steps increase the number of Links that point to your website. This Link-Pointing to increase Link-Popularity is very important in raising "website ranking" in search engine algorithms.))
Our Systems Analyst Team:
• Experienced to develop Internet strategies to support and enable broader internet marketing goals using (SEO) - (SEM) - (OS)-(OS)-Landing Pages.
• Develop Internet strategy effectiveness to present to Ad/Marketing Customers.
• Rapidly assess Internet capabilities, identify opportunities to use technology better, and quantify the potential impact of new innovations on website cloud platform.
• Provides leadership across the Cloud-Computing / Cloud-Marketing Enterprise at all levels.
• Acts as a Consultants with a strong business perspective and the ability to understand business drivers and the use of technology to meet the business need.
• Client / Communication skills to build effective working relationships with customers, peers and staff.
• Consensus Builders with Excellent analytical, technical, planning and organizational skills.
• Have over 20 years of Internet Architecture, Applications, Data, Infrastructure and Net-Systems Projects.